Visit HealthScope, our new blog discussing the issues facing health today.
- APCO Forum (30)
- Aviation (22)
- Branding (2)
- California Politics (19)
- Community Engagement (20)
- Corporate Responsibility (81)
- Crisis (12)
- Energy & Clean Tech (79)
- EU Policy (48)
- European Politics (73)
- Finance (38)
- Food and Consumer Products (16)
- Foreign Policy (51)
- Global Development (36)
- Global Health (29)
- Government (92)
- Health Care (51)
- Health Policy (98)
- Media (13)
- Musings (29)
- Online (37)
- Personal Finance (20)
- Reputation (37)
- Research (16)
- Social Media Best Practices (27)
- Sports (8)
- Technology (31)
- Privacy (14)
- Trade (17)
- U.S. Politics (174)
- U.S. Elections (122)
- UK Politics (72)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Women and Girls (10)
HistoryClick to unfold.
- Food and Agriculture Research: The Key to Feeding a Hungry and Growing World
- Pass the Champagne, Not the Polio
- Ebola: Let’s Keep Politics and TV Ratings Out of It
- How will the Growing Number of No Party Preference Voters in California Affect the State’s Politics?
- Stevens’ Five Year Forward View – Will This Finally Make us ‘Fully Engaged’?
- The Audacity of Hope: a New Start for the Old Continent?
- While the Use of Renewables Grows, is Net-Metering in Danger?
- The Election Campaign Has Started….Only Seven Months To Go!
- The Global Challenge of Reducing Food Waste
- Ebola: Our Biggest Risk is Not a Disease Outbreak – Our Biggest Risk is a Public Panic Attack
Tag Archives: Desert Renewable Energy Conservation Plan
A study released last week by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce found that the delay of renewable energy projects across the U.S. due to regulatory and legal barriers is potentially costing the nation more than $575 billion. The Chamber estimates that construction of the 351 projects included in the study could generate nearly 2 million jobs per year. And indirect economic and employment benefits if the projects were built and operated for 20 years were found to be in the trillions.
Posted on March 15, 2011 By Jessyca Sheehan